Arbor Breeze Certified Home Energy Auditor will conduct diagnostic testing of your home Heating & Cooling systems and evaluate your home envelope with specialized equipment to measure air leaks and reveal hard-to-detect areas of air infiltration and missing insulation.
Home energy audits are detailed examinations of a home to determine:
Where and how energy is being lost.
Those systems in the home that are operating inefficiently.
The types of cost-effective measures that can be put in place to make the home more comfortable, affordable and energy efficient.
Our professional evaluation includes a computer software analysis to identify and prioritize proposed treatments for improvement. This is followed by a detailed report providing suitable retrofit recommendations and specifications.
Home Energy Audit Benefits
Many houses suffer from a number of problems that homeowners don’t realize are actually energy related. Energy audits help homeowners discover where and how their homes are using energy inefficiently, and what can be done to rectify the situation. Arbor Breeze home energy benefits include:
- Lower Energy Bills and Increased Energy Savings
- A detailed report will prioritize cost-effective measures that can be taken to ensure homes run more efficiently.
- Improved Home Comfort
- Air leakage issues can make a home an uncomfortable and unhealthy environment. Energy audits identify where leakages are taking place and provide homeowners with cost-effective sealing options.
- Increased Home Resale Value and Marketability
- For every $1 decrease in annual energy costs, the market value of a home increases by $20, according to a study published in the Appraisal Journal. By decreasing your energy costs by $300 per year, the value of your home increases by $6,000.
- Uncover Hidden Problems
- There may be unknown problems such as improper ventilation, which encourages the growth of mold or mildew.
- Protect the Environment
- 16% of greenhouse gases generated in the United States come from residential homes.
- Investing in energy saving measures can earn a return of around 16% per year, after taking into account the money spent on the improvements.
Home Energy Audits Are a Wise Investment
It makes Sense to audit your home; you want it to make Dollars also.
Give Us A Call
(734) 217 4199